Customer Support Representative
OPERATIONS – SUPPORT
We’re harnessing the power of the people to help solve climate change by democratizing the ability to live sustainably.
Check out our first product: a real wooden debit card that plants free trees as you spend
We’re the kind of green that doesn’t wash off, and so our customers have already planted thousands of trees just by using their Treecard. Come help make sustainable living accessible for everyone.
MAKE A REAL IMPACT
As a mission-driven startup entering a hyper-growth stage, Treecard not only offers an environment for huge personal growth but an opportunity to leave a legacy we can be proud of.
We’re striving to build the largest and most engaged eco-focused community and a worldwide organization people can trust. We need people who can’t wait to jump in and help scale our impact together.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
- We’re powered by Ecosia, the search engine that has planted over 130M trees to date and has over 30M monthly active customers.
- We’ve also raised $26M to date and have a growing user base, with 40% of all sign-ups being referred by a friend or family. We are backed by EQT, Worldfund, and Seedcamp— the original investors of Transferwise and Revolut.
- We’re set up for success, racing forward, and swinging beyond the fences. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too.
- You’ll be the face of Treecard to our members who have questions, problems, feedback, and compliments!
- Actively responding to inbound support requests to help solve customer problems via our email, online chat, and social DM channels.
- Championing Treecard’s mission, values, and community spirit with every conversation.
- Supporting the operations team to ensure our macros, help articles, and CRM are up-to-date and easy to use.
- Efficiently and thoroughly escalating issues cross-functionally to ensure quick and high-quality support interactions for our customers
- Collaborating with the team to test new ideas that will drive outstanding customer satisfaction.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You are a problem solver, willing to roll up your sleeves and jump into any situation to drive improvement and resolution.
- Your excellent written communication skills make people feel heard and take the sting out of tricky situations.
- You thrive in a fast pace work environment, love multitasking, and are able to prioritize efficiently.
- You are driven by customer happiness, ready and willing to go the extra mile to put a smile on someone’s face, and are able to quickly adapt/respond to different types of characters, even with escalated customers.
- You are a self starter with a growth mindset is one of your core personal values. You constantly seek feedback to improve yourself and those around you.
- You are watching the climate crisis unfold with real concern and looking for an opportunity to dive in and make a difference
- Ready and willing to work as part of a fully dispersed (remote) team.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous startup experience
- Previous support experience
Taking Care of Your Future
- Competitive hourly rate**:** $20-30 per hour
- **Overtime Rates available
- 100% coverage for medical insurance
- 401(k) plan
Generous Time Off
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Flexible parental leave
Investing In Your Success
- Remote workstation setup
- $1000 annual Wellness and Development budget
- Regular team retreats to national parks, planting sites and nature!