Customer Support Supervisor – Remote
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Manager, Owner and Partner Support
What You Will Be Doing
The Supervisor, Activation Services will lead a team of Activation Service Specialists in activating Electric Vehicle charging stations in a world-class fashion to deliver an exceptional introduction, initial configuration, and education of best practices for new and returning private station owners. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of inbound and back-office based customer services that require a balance of client relations, technical acumen, understanding of specific use cases, and education on best practices. The Supervisor, Activation Services will be responsible for traditional supervisory responsibilities (performance coaching and monitoring, scheduling, attendance, handling escalated cases) as well as reporting weekly and monthly performance and business needs to Management in support of set KPI objectives. The ideal candidate possesses strong leadership skills, a customer-centric approach, the ability to flexibly change and assess needs of team, and willingness to find and communicate to management needs of business to make the customer experience truly world-class.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Collaborates with leadership and direct reports to execute and maintain goals and objectives set
- Provide timely guidance, encouragement, and coaching to direct reports to help strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to achieve highest performance
- Responsible for developing and administering training plans to support Activation Services needs based on reporting metrics and relative special projects
- Responsible to escalated cases and interacts with various groups, including Sales Operations, outside Sales team, Owner Support, Field Services, and Program Management to resolve
- Plan, communicate, delegate, and monitor work assignments concerning direct reports
- Communicates process enhancements and new program elements to direct reports
- Conduct supervisory level reviews to address performance trends and identify potential systemic issues or shortcomings impacting customer experience
- Review, maintain, and delegate cases that need follow up
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly status reporting for management to develop and put processes in place that will ensure SLA’s are met
Skills and Knowledge Qualifications
- Self-starter with effective inter-personal, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to clearly plan, communicate, drive, and maintain training and process needs
- Proficient knowledge of normal office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to manage and maintain multiple tasks and priorities and work within short timelines
- Ability to assess priorities to effectively handle escalated situations
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Ability to communicate timely (verbal and written), effectively, and clearly with multiple audiences (e.g. Management, Peers, Business Partners, and direct reports) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal/communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Position requires use of headset/microphone
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field or combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in technology related client relations with emphasis in product support and end-user education
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, increasing responsibilities, problem solving, planning, delegation, conflict resolution, and execution of business objectives.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.