Location: International; Anywhere; 100% Remote
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
We are looking for customer-centric individuals to elevate our customer experience and lead our customer support agents. You provide effective assistance and satisfy customers through qualitative and quantitative data. You exhibit the highest standards of customer service and deliver on these standards through great collaboration, training, and coaching mechanisms. You have good prioritization and time management while being organized and adaptable. You have the operational awareness to identify process gaps and implement solutions to resolve them. This is a fully remote position.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals and deliver on the key performance metrics for customer support while overseeing the day-to-day team operations
- Hire, induct & coach team members
- Identify internal procedures that adversely affect customer satisfaction and work with internal areas to build consensus and accomplish improvements.
- Defuse angry customers
- Ensure schedule adherence by agents & desired productivity levels
- Monitor performance trends of the team members on various support metrics
- Analyze training needs & conduct 1-2-1 coaching sessions for bottom quartile agents
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Initiate consequence management steps in case of low performance by team members
- Delegate tasks to high potential team members to build a culture of learning & development in the team
- Conduct weekly reviews & documentation of feedback
- Suggest & lead team-building activities for team motivation & better rapport
- At least 1 year of contact center phone experience
- Inbound/outbound call experience
- Customer service experience
Your First Days
You are great at identifying individual team members’ roadblocks to success from your daily discussions. You’ve identified a customer or employee experience pain point and drafted plans to implement product improvements that would eliminate this pain point. You speak up in group chats regularly. You proactively identify the issue and redirect team members to ensure our customers are not waiting unnecessarily. You analyze your team’s metrics and dive deep into discoveries. You have productive weekly one-on-one meetings with your team members. You have built a solid and trusting relationship with your team members.
Your team sees you as a resource for guidance and support. You have insights into your team’s daily performance and can provide perspective on addressing arising challenges. You coach upwards and provide regular feedback to your manager on how they can better support you. You engage your team in your daily huddles and provide consistent, clear feedback. You review the previous metrics with your team and ensure each team member has insights into their performance. You create a safe space for your team to collaborate and help each other grow.
All agents assigned to your team are meeting expectations and performing better than they were 90 days ago. You have been assigned and completed a stretch project that has a significant performance impact. Individual 1:1’s have become personalized coaching and development plans. You support your team. You follow through with regular reviews to ensure your team members are on track. You’ve finalized your performance management plan for your recently onboarded new hires that reduces their ramp-up time into the role.
What Sets You Apart
You are motivated and result-driven. You have great interpersonal skills and are at ease in high-pressure situations. You are attentive to detail, flexible and consistently exceed expectations.
System Requirements (NO CHROMEBOOKS, NO LINUX OS)
- Minimum 15Mbps wired internet connection
- Minimum i5 processor or equivalent
- Minimum 8GB Ram
- Wired headset
- Quiet working environment
- Backup power and internet
We operate 24/7 and work on a rotating roster. You must be OK to work weekends on any shift.