Title: Data Analytics Manager
Location: Remote, USA
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 4 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
iRhythm Technologies is seeking a Data Analytics Manager to support the Customer Care organization by becoming their go-to source for data, reporting, and actionable insights. The Customer Care team is responsible for delivering a high-quality patient, account, HCP, and sales support. This role requires strong analytical and reporting skills, along with a deep understanding of Customer Care performance metrics, processes, and workflows. The Data Analytics Manager will be the subject matter expert on customer service/success data, providing dashboards, analyzing and monitoring business trends, and communicating with stakeholders on actionable improvement opportunities.
This individual will be a key member of the Customer Care group at iRhythm and the subject matter expert representing the Customer Care team. This role will help define the data architecture, key performance indicators and associated reports that drive iRhythm’s business. This role has global influence cross organizationally representing the Customer Care team.
- Drive the build out of a focused reporting framework that will provide our Customer Care and Sales leadership with actionable insights to grow and manage the business effectively
- Organize and evaluate key performance metrics to understand current effectiveness.
- Enhance existing performance reports that define and measure operational performance and business trends
- Develop and deliver actionable reports and dashboards that monitor KPIs at an appropriate cadence. Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to stakeholders
- Ensure a high level of data integrity by validating data, addressing data errors and making corrections as needed
- Participate in the design or redesign of streamlined business processes and workflows
- Provide actionable, proactive insights that drive trends in Zio Service pull through and adoption rates
- Based on analytics and trends, influence cross-organizational behaviors that drive increases in service adoption and gross margin
- Superior reporting and analytical skills. 6 – 10 years of experience in operational analytics and reporting with a focus on customer success/call center performance
- Significant knowledge and experience with Customer Care operations, including call center support, inventory management, customer onboarding, professional services, training, and staff utilization. Ability to assess current performance and strategize on future results.
- com expertise, particularly with ticketing functionality
- Strong Excel skills. Tableau or other enterprise reporting/business intelligence and analytics experience required
- Experience with IVR and call center telephony reporting
- Demonstrated ability to collect and assess data, analyze trends, and produce actionable insights that enable process and business improvements.
- Ability to analyze data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- High energy and ability to work both independently and collaborate cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present data and insights in actionable and insightful ways to a variety of audiences
- Self-starter who demonstrates good judgement, business curiosity, and actively engages with colleagues across the organization
- Medical device or healthcare experience preferred
- BA/BS in business or technology related field
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.