Data and Business Process Analyst
US | US-CA-Folsom | CA
Type Full Time
Analyze and correct internal data issues, while also building process and data visualizations to manage the integrity of future data. This position is designed to not only assist in the infrastructure related to existing processes and data points within PowerSchool, but also to identify the means of integrating new processes and datasets. Data & Business Process Analysts work to identify gaps in process and data with key stakeholders from other departments, while also auditing the successful execution of live processes.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fielding and Correction of data issues
- Internally audit & correct company CRM data
- Define system requirements for Biz Apps and test related development changes
- Development and management of a request queue
- Acquisition data and process management
- Validating field transitions with CEO Admin and related departments
- Workflow testing and data analysis
- System enhancement projects
- Liaison between departments and developers/consultants
- Drivers of requirements and data testing
- Creation of data visualizations using platforms such as Excel, Domo, and Salesforce
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 1-4 years of experience in a technology setting working with internal CRM/ERP/BI tools
- Direct experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with handling data sets both in their natural environment (i.e. within the company database) and outside of the system (i.e. Excel, Domo)
- Intermediate Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Effective communications skills
- The ability to work cross-functionally to effect change in our systems and our data
- The willingness to dive into the detail to resolve even the smallest of issues
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work.