Data Entry Associate
Location(s): London, KY, US
Categories: Transaction Processing
Req ID: 2022-55612
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
$14.50 per hour & Great Benefits
Conduent is hiring immediately for Data Entry positions. These are remote positions to start during COVID but will plan to move back on-site at a later time. MUST be able to Type at least 40 WPM or more.
What you will be doing:
- Captures and validates more complex data.
- Pre-adjudicates documents and corrects data as required.
- Researches and analyzes issues and ensures sufficient information is available to make decisions on next steps. Conducts additional searches to extract accurate data and inputs the same.
- Completes assignments using multiple source documents to verify data or use additional information to do the work.
- Follows up on pending documents involving analysis.
- Return erroneous electronic data forms to the customer for additional information
- Hours is a normal 8 hour shift until overtime is called for 10 hrs
First Shift Monday thru Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Second Shift Monday thru Friday 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
Third Shift Sunday Thursday 8:00 pm to 4:30 am
What you get:
- Full Time Employment
- Pay rate starting at $14.50 per hour
- Career Growth
- Full Benefit Options
- Great Work Environment
- Working for a fortune 500 company
People who succeed in this role have:
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to clear any necessary criminal background checks or drug screenings.
Join a rapidly growing customer service organization that can support your career goals and Apply Today!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the Submit button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. For US applicants while we DO NOT require vaccination for most of our jobs, we DO require that you provide us with your vaccination status, where legally permissible. Providing this information is a requirement of your employment at Conduent.