Data Entry Associate
Requisition ID: 2022-8341
# of Openings: 1
ExamWorks is growing at a rapid pace, and we are looking for detailed-oriented candidates to join our team as a Remote– Data Entry Associate. Candidates who are successful in this role are highly motivated team players who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Data Entry Associate is responsible to gather, prepare and enter alphabetic and numeric data from various source documents into the appropriate computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
This role is a full time position with a standard work schedule Monday-Friday 8-5pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Gathers, organizes and prepares source documents for data entry into the appropriate system database.
- Reviews data for discrepancies, missing pages or information and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents into the proper system database.
- Reviews data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and corrects any data entry errors or duplications.
- Follows data program security practices and procedures at all times.
- Routinely secures information by completing database backup daily.
- Performs other varies clerical duties such as sorting, filing, emailing and proofreading as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in a medical office preferred.
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone.
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet.
- Must have a full understanding of HIPAA regulations and compliance.
- Must be a qualified typist with a minimum of 40 W.P.M.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to managements’ directions accurately.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distractions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
Who we are:
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management and related services. Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators and government agencies that use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers’ compensation insurance coverages.
ExamWorks offers a fast-paced team atmosphere with competitive benefits.
ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans