Data Entry Operator
Remote – US
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Work Location: Fully Remote – US
Position: As a Data Entry Operator, you will provide analytical and specialized administrative support.
- Perform administrative task as assigned.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles, and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management team
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, vocational training, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Experience working with clinical hospital systems or medical billing is an asset.
- Ability to meet position performance goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Pro & Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Working in a virtual environment.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
- General office demands
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid Time Off (PTO), eight (8) paid holidays and two (2) floating holidays
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Your choice of four medical plans & My Healthy Changes well-being program