Title: Remote Data Entry Operator
Location: US National
Level – Entry
Job Location – Remote, USA
Position Type – Seasonal
Data Entry Clerk – AEP
Why work at HealthAxis
Established in 1965 to deliver healthcare technology and solutions to a variety of healthcare organizations throughout the United States, HealthAxis Group equips payers, providers, and health organizations with integrated solutions from an advanced claims system and TPA services to actionable analytics. We streamline operations and improve client and patient outcomes. HealthAxis Group offers hosted, Internet-based benefits distribution and administration applications, along with professional and business process outsourcing services.
Our executive team includes 40+ years of experience in Healthcare Administration and Technology. This wealth of knowledge powers our holistic thinking and sharp execution.
We practice an open-door policy and are always willing to listen to employee ideas and feedback. At HealthAxis, your ideas and innovations are appreciated and supported.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
This is a Seasonal Full Time Position that will work now through potentially the end of March 2023
HealthAxis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a Data Entry Operator to join our team. The Data Entry Operator is responsible for entering data into computer using alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents by following production guidelines and procedures for archival and data capture purposes.
- Keep track of received data and source documents
- Prepares and sorts source documents and identifies and interprets data to be entered
- Maintains a business-like production environment, by keeping personal communications and distractions to a minimum
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors
- Complies, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Keeps record of work completed on the form provided
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data. Corrects knowledge and performance deficiencies when notified of errors, in order to produce an acceptable product
- Reports to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Ability to take direction from Production Supervisor
- Responsible for driving the HAXG culture through values and customer service standards
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree; a combination of education and equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Experience & Required Skills:
- 0-2 years in a related field
- Must type at least 45 wpm with a high accuracy level
- Must be able to proficiently use a standard keyboard, mouse and PC
- MS Office Suite, MS Access, Excel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability tofrequentlyremain in a stationary position.
2. Ability to frequently communicate and exchange accurate information.
3. Ability toconstantlyoperate equipment such as telephone, computers, etc.
4. Ability to move equipment more than 5 lbs.