Data Entry (Contractor)
locations Remote – United States
time type Full time
job requisition id Req_9340
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves over eleven million students in all 50 states.
The Amplify Data Analytics and Data Governance team is looking for a Data Entry professional. This role will assist various Customer Care and Support departments with manual data entry and manual data cleanup initiatives. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, outstanding typing skills, and familiarity with excel or google sheets. This is a short term contract position and could be perfect for students or teachers over the summer months.
- Meet with Team lead briefly in the morning to raise any issues/concerns/roadblocks regarding your task assignments
- Coordinate with departmental directors or their managers to gain an understanding of the data entry or data cleanup needs
- Manage timeline and set expectations appropriately
- Ability to self-manage, set and meet deadlines, and ask for help when needed
- At least 18 years of age
- Proficient typing (and spelling) skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing and spreadsheets
- Experience using:
- G Suite
- Google Sheets
- Experience with technologies and tools such as:
- Process oriented with great documentation skills
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.