Title: Data Entry Support Associate
Location: United States
Remote positions available – temporary
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Work From Home
$17.00 per hour
Founded in 1980, MultiPlan is the industry’s most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of cost management solutions; helping payers manage the cost of care.
We are seeking multiple temporary associates for an Intake position.
- This is a temporary position which is expected to last 60 to 120 days.
- The expected start date is the week of June 13, 2022.
- A training class is provided for the first week of employment. New employees will need to work 8:00 to 4:30 pm CT for this week.
- After training, there is flexibility in the work schedule
- Intake and create cases in all applicable systems.
- Perform timely data entry of necessary information
- Research appropriate systems to identify data needed to complete cases.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to efficiently use a keyboard and quickly navigate software applications.
- High speed internet access.
- Quiet work area without distractions.
- Regular and consistent attendance and adherence to work schedule.
- Knowledge of medical insurance terminology preferred.
- Communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
- Ability to work without frequent supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all required situations.
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities.
*Pursuant to Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act”, the following salary range is provided solely for applicants living in Colorado. $17.00. If an applicant does not live in Colorado, this salary range may not apply. Specific offers take into account a candidate’s education, experience and skills, as well as the candidate’s work location and internal equity. This position is also eligible for health insurance, 401k and bonus opportunity.