Deal Desk Director
at Culture Amp
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Location: Remote – USA (PST)
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Deal Desk Director. This individual will be responsible for leading teams that manage sales order, variable compensation and revenue support for all Culture Amp products, as well as process improvements locally and globally. The ideal candidate will be result oriented, outcome focused and strategic minded. Management experience and familiarity with the Lead to Provision process in the high-tech industry is desired. Must possess the flexibility to shift tasks quickly in rapidly evolving environment.
In part of this team of amazing humans…
- Own end to end deals, revenue support and variable compensation processes and systems design
- Drive strategic vision and projects to increase efficiency and reliability of Lead To Provision systems
- Participate in pricing and packaging initiatives and ensure scalability of CPQ system
- Partner with VP-level stakeholders and Revenue Operations team to align strategy to intended programs
- Participate in quote to cash system improvements, requirements and UAT testing
- Work with Revenue Systems, IT, Sales Ops, Finance and Legal in end user requirements, billing process improvements, billing systems integrations and system enhancements
- Manage revenue support for GTM teams to increase efficiency in quoting, routing, CPQ and systems error handling
- Manage change with stakeholder departments, peers and enablement teams
- 10+ years experience in Revenue Support/Deal Desk/ LeadToProvision job scope
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience in deal operations process and procedures
- Experience with in-depth knowledge of direct sales go-to-market models and partner / reseller a plus; familiarity with revenue recognition for SaaS
- Energetic and dedicated
- Articulate and good writing skills
- BS/BA in Business
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Sales and Support experience a plus
- Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently in a fast paced, high growth environment
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Have a design mindset for Revenue Systems with Customer experience in mind.
- Great business partner to GTM teams.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don’t just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, – for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.