Designer, Brand Marketing
New York, NY (Remote)
Brightflag is the fastest growing company in the legal tech space and the #1 rated enterprise legal management product on G2. We’re bringing a trailblazing product to market, giving customers like Dropbox, Shopify and Volvo visibility into their legal operations helping to improve productivity, reduce costs, and deliver data-driven insights for how to do better next time.
And while we’ve grown substantially over the past few years, we’re nowhere near done yet. We’re on a mission to improve the way legal teams operate and we’re investing heavily in our marketing team to help bring this vision to reality.
That’s why we are seeking an experienced Digital Designer who is passionate about design, capable of building upon our global brand and has a consistent track record for producing stunning creative. The Designer of Brand Marketing will report into the VP of Marketing and work closely with our content, product and performance marketing teams. This is an opportunity to work and develop in a fast-moving marketing team within an international company that is undergoing rapid growth.
What you will be doing
- Produce digital assets for marketing campaigns, including campaign creatives, video & HTML5 ads, social ads, email templates, and more.
- Create product marketing collateral including sales presentations, case studies and product brochures that reflect and reinforce the Brightflag brand
- Work with Marketing stakeholders to continually drive new and fresh digital creatives, as well as transform concepts into on-brand designs
- Advocate for new ways of approaching Brightflag’s visual content
- Identify customer touchpoints throughout our digital journey that can be improved by Design
- Working with other teams and senior stakeholders to deliver projects
- Leading on creative ideation for campaign projects
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of design experience, ideally within B2B SaaS
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud software, such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects, as well as presentation software such as Powerpoint or Google Slides.
- Demonstrable experience in creating a wide range of digital assets, such as videos, GIFs, HTML5 ads, social media creative, infographics, email templates and print collateral
- Strong aptitude for learning and applying new ideas to creatives
- Demonstrable experience working with internal stakeholders, including Marketing and Product
- Cheerful attitude, and a desire to push Brightflag to become a best in class Design organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable learning new software and technical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Life @ Brightflag
We’re growing fast and so is the experience we can offer you:
- The exposure and support you need to learn, grow, and progress your career in a rapidly growing scale-up.
- Day to day business problems to solve and the trust and autonomy you need to go and solve them.
- A sound, helpful team, in a friendly, values-driven, and inclusive environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options
- 25 days holidays + 4 annual reset days (1 each quarter).
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Fully flexible work location and work patterns so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Learning subsidy of 2,000 annually, to spend as you wish, plus study and examination leave where applicable. Our bookworm’ program also enables you to order a book a month.. on us!
- The Tax-Saver or Cycle-to-Work Scheme.
- Wellbeing program & mental health supports.
- Home office set-up supports.
We are a diverse and inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who make every day count and strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Location & Eligibility
The role offers a fully geo flexible remote international work location. Whether that be from your home office in Sao Paolo or Krakow, Brightflag offices in New York, you choose what works best for your lifestyle.
Your time is valuable. To help with your application, we advise that regrettably we cannot offer work permit sponsorship/ self sponsorship for this role.
Hello, We’re Brightflag – one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the legal world – we’re on a mission to transform legal operations. Our patented AI-powered software combined with a best-in-class Customer Success team empowers corporate legal teams to do better, no matter the starting point. Our SaaS platform was the first to apply artificial intelligence and machine learning to legal operations management and has invested more than 100,000+ hours in its development. Using Brightflag, corporate legal teams achieve visibility into their operations, streamline internal workflows, and engage with outside counsel more efficiently. You can learn more about Brightflag Here.