Digital Advertising Specialist (Social Media)
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they do. We’re looking for a Social Media Advertising Specialist who would join a team of talented marketers to run successful advertising campaigns for SaaS products.
You will start by setting up, monitoring and optimizing paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora and grow your set of responsibilities depending on your experience.
- You won’t be bored
- Running large scale advertising campaigns for a variety of SaaS products is a challenge that definitely won’t keep you bored. You’ll be able to test new channels and forms of advertising or work with a large amount of data.
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
- In addition to building social media advertising strategies, setting up campaigns and optimising for performance, you’ll be able to cooperate with the whole marketing team (SEO, partnerships, data, content & design) to maximise advertising ROI.
- You will take ownership
- We don’t micromanage and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You will have experts at hand
- Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
- At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
- We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience running social media advertising campaigns with budgets of at least $3000 per month
- Hands-on experience with advertising campaigns on social media channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok and Quora
- Ability to write a well-performing ad copy
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Understanding of marketing funnels & customer journey
- Focus on performance (understands concepts of Customer Lifetime Value, Cost per Acquisition, ROI)
- You’re a good team player
- Positive attitude
- You’re eager to learn
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application)
- Experience running Youtube advertising campaigns
- Experience with building/optimising landing pages
- Experience with conversion tracking setup (For example, Facebook pixel, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with search advertising campaigns on Google, Bing, etc.
- Training certificates
- Understanding of marketing attribution modeling
- Experience running and measuring brand awareness campaigns
What we offer
- Salary: $40,000-$60,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently