Digital and Social Media Specialist
Office: Marketing / Communications
Location: United States
Medcor is seeking a full-time Digital and Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing Team. This is a full-time position, where you will be able to work remotely from home.
The Digital and Social Media Specialist creates and distributes digital content that enhances Medcor’s brand awareness and drives strategy among all key target audiences by utilizing skills in digital marketing, social media management, content planning, writing, and editing. Supports the organization’s marketing strategies across channels including social media, email automation, web writing, and more. Serves as a HubSpot super user. Works cross-functionally and liaises with other key stakeholders across the organization and external partners.
What You’ll Do
- Create and manage digital content that aligns to Medcor’s strategy, marketing initiatives, content calendars, or in response to communication needs, as defined by leadership
- Plan, implement, and analyze short-and long-term digital and social media strategies
- Manage and administer social media channels and email marketing tools, including the scheduling, publishing and sharing of content
- Support the day-to-day administration including scheduling Social Media in HubSpot
- Generate work product consistent with brand standards that represent Medcor in a highly professional way in terms of written communications and that ensures a cohesive brand reputation across all digital channels
- Write audience-specific, engaging content for digital communications and social posts, leveraging campaign or business strategy; provides final copy editing; and manages reviews and approval process
- Create and manage content calendars that align with corporate / marketing strategies and proactively ensures adherence to timelines
- Track ongoing program success through performance metrics monitoring and analysis; regularly generates reporting for team leadership on traffic, trends, and patterns; and identifies opportunities for improvement based on analysis of these metrics
- Develop a robust strategy for both paid and organic content, serving as the social media lead for all marketing campaigns
- Manage all Medcor (and affiliate company) social media programs and channels to drive marketing strategy, and increase brand visibility, engagement, and membership
- Create visually engaging, relevant and brand-appropriate graphics for social posts
- Maintain a deep and evolving understanding of social media channels and a knowledge of how and where to find information on evolving tools and best practices; serve as team leadership advisor on industry trends and innovations
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Medcor brand standards and helps contribute to future iterations
- Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
Experience You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, or related field
- 5+ years experience creating digital content (email, ads) for B2B audiences within healthcare, technology, life sciences or service-related industries
- 3+ years of experience in B2B social media marketing including LinkedIn (including LinkedIn ads), Twitter and Facebook (including Facebook ads); (Vimeo experience preferred)
- 1+ year HubSpot experience
- 2+ years experience using a work management platform required (Asana experience preferred)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with an understanding of what it takes to engage B2B audiences with compelling content
- Competence in project management and ability to manage multiple projects and editorial calendars while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Innovative, creative attitude and self-direction thinking in finding new opportunities to showcase Medcor to our external audiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Proficient with mainstream browsers including Internet Explorer and Chrome
- Experience with Apple and PC systems, including Android and Apple OS for mobile devices
Qualities You Have
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Confidence engaging with social media followers.
- You are self-directed and motivated to think through problems independently.
- You bring uniqueness and value to the team and work well collaboratively.
- You have the desire and ability to learn new tools and techniques.
- You are a strong communicator and can clearly articulate your ideas to others.
Annual Salary Range*: $50,000 – $60,000
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401K with match, education reimbursement, and more. To learn more about Medcor’s Culture click here.
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.