Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
BERLIN OR REMOTE
SALES – B2B2G
Speak our language!
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to build bridges around the world through language learning.
Lingoda is a fast-growing online language school enabling even the busiest people worldwide to learn a language. We offer flexible, high-quality classes, live, online 24/7, taught by native-level speaking teachers all around the world. In May 2021, PCMag selected us as an “Editor’s Choice pick” based on our highly acclaimed and popular classes.
The team you will be joining is called Match Talent, within Lingoda. Match Talent is a new joint initiative by Lingoda and Kiron. Together, we are experts in the qualification and integration of international talents combining vast experience in 100% funded education programs – and we help international talents to find the best one for their personal circumstances. All our carefully selected programs come with personal coaching plus our signature course format – language, integration and future skills – which will enable international talents in Germany to successfully adapt to fast-paced, ever-changing environments and challenges.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to our private and group language classes!
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d) based in Berlin or working remotely.
Your mission with us:
Talent is universal but opportunities are not. Within Lingoda‘s NewBizDev team of intrapreneurs the Match Talent initiative – you become a driving force to help us tackle one of the greatest challenges of our time – the mobility of international talents. In order to address the shortage of skilled labour in Germany, we are building a fair marketplace for the qualification & integration of international talents in Germany.
In the role of our Digital Marketing Manager, you explore & identify the right means to reach our audience and optimize not just for leads and conversion rates but also for impact by working closely with our Community, Product & Service teams.
- Explore user acquisition channels for new projects
- Drive performance marketing strategy
- Set up digital advertising campaigns
- Conduct competitor analysis and make deductions for digital marketing
- Drive and implement stages of the user acquisition funnel
- Communicate with different teams and gather requirements to implement strategy
- Gather and analyze data from the advertising campaigns
- Support the team with content on the website and optimize it for SEO and user acquisition
You bring to Lingoda:
- At least 1-2 years experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably tech-related
- Experience setting up Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other online campaigns
- Passion for education and language learning
- Ability to work independently and formulate and analyse tests and data
- Knowledge of different user acquisition channels that can be leveraged to drive profitability
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data, derive insights and make recommendations
- Google Analytics & UTM experience
- Willingness to learn new skills and improve existing ones
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Excel and data analysis knowledge
- Must be able to think about user funnels and identify areas for optimisation
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- SEO experience
- Experience in working with partners / project management is a plus
- Basic web development, HTML, CMS skills are a plus
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal, minimum B2 level of German language knowledge
What you add to our culture:
- You are an intrinsically motivated, self-driven, entrepreneurial and growth-mindset-oriented individual able to deal with a lot of freedom but also responsibility
- You are an extremely strong team player
- You bring a bridging behaviour to make more than the sum of the parts across two departments
What you can expect from Lingoda:
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication – every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise
- A great team spirit and passion for languages
- A well-structured and exciting onboarding process
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or…
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin
- Free access to our language classes
- The modern hardware necessary for your work
- Flexible working hours
Does that sound exciting?
Then, send us your CV right away!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.