Director, Customer Operations
at Jellyvision (View all jobs)
Jellyvision is hiring a Director, Customer Operations
What we do
Hello! We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin…we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along
How you’ll help
The Director, Customer Operations is in charge of building and leading the Customer Operations team, driving the internal planning and management of Jellyvision’s operations activities along the customer implementation and product support journey. Working closely with the SVP of Customer Operations and Managers, the Director’s role is to remove roadblocks, troubleshoot complex issues, collaborate closely with leaders in other departments and provide guidance and support across all platform service levels.
- Lead the platform arm of Customer Operations at Jellyvision, including managing a number (2-3) of Managers, Customer Operations, each with their own direct reports, and leading/supporting cross-team functions.
- Develop strategic change to support the company long-term vision and current team/company OKRs.
- Create and track Operations KPIs; provide leadership insights and recommendations based on the data.
- Meet weekly with the SVP of Customer Operations to review project work, team wins and losses, individual performance, and overall Customer Operations team metrics and strategy.
- Collaborate with leaders in Customer Operations, Revenue, Product and other departments to support efficiencies, customer experience, performance, and future planning.
- Develop and leverage deep product and industry expertise, in order to enable Jellyvision to continue providing an optimal customer experience
- Oversee ongoing implementation staffing, including full time and seasonal talent programs.
- Own and/or support company/department-wide strategic partnership OKRs and goals.
- Lead and/or support additional side-projects for the Customer Operations team as needs arise.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing employees in an Implementation or Project Management environment, preferably in the HR or SaaS space.
- In addition to 5+ years management experience, a successful track record implementing and onboarding Enterprise customers in a customer-facing role.
- An innate curiosity to know what makes each of your direct reports tick, and an insatiable need to help each of them—and the team overall—succeed.
- A knack for developing positive relationships across the organization to drive influence and align teams with cross-functional initiatives.
- A willingness to operate and make decisions in the absence of clear data, and an ability to pivot quickly and keep your team motivated as business needs change.
- Builds Effective Teams
- Customer Focus
- Drives Engagement
- Ensures Accountability
- Cultivates Innovation
- Strategic Mindset
About remote hiring
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, however, our philosophy is “Flexible First”. This means that coming into the office is by choice, not required. But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NC, NE, NM, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA or WI.
The salary range for this position is: $121,808 – $148,876. Final salary is dependent upon your specific skills, years of experience and internal equity. Additionally, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s annual bonus program. Jellyvision provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans. Take a peek at our comprehensive benefits this position is eligible for on our careers page.