Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Why you should apply for this position
Bit’s platform is changing how the world’s best brands build software applications. It provides a solution for the exploding demand of developers and organizations to accelerate, scale, and improve delivery by collaborating on application components as a category leader.
Revenues are in the millions and growing fast with customers like Tesla, Dell, AT&T, Carlsberg, Moody’s, and many others on top of a mounting pipeline of opportunities.
As Bit’s Director of Sales, you will run point on enterprise sales and customers.
You will be responsible for the sales organization’s success, owning and communicating goals, sales processes, relationships with customers, revenue growth, return on investment, new deals in the pipeline, conversions, and scaling the sales organization in a highly efficient way. You will master the technical and organizational domain, needs, solutions, and use-cases and communicate them exceptionally.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company and revenue-generating sales organization with an as-big-as-it-gets opportunity disrupting software, top customers, and a robust inbound pipeline, assuming a key position with potential to grow.
What you’ll do:
- Drive, manage and execute the business and revenue of a sales team.
- Lead relationships and sales with directors, architects, product leads, and executives in fortune 500 prospects and customers.
- Educate team on industry factors, including competitive approaches, regulations, trends, customer needs, and pricing.
- Prepare forecasts and growth plans.
- Execute and own sales goals, processes, and KPIs.
- Collaborate and work closely with company leadership and members of the SAs, product, CS, and marketing teams
- Use Bit.
To be successful, you should have:
- 3+ years of sales experience landing and growing enterprise customers.
- Experience in selling to R&D organizations in US and global enterprises.
- Experience selling to fortune 500.
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and sell
- Experience utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems (such as Salesforce, outreach, etc.)
- Prior employment in technology consulting, open-source software, or software development is highly desired.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty, and leadership.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical needs, use-cases, and solutions.
- Experience in enterprise processes from discovery to procurement and win.
- Experience and passion for executing and owning sales processes.
- Experience in owning KPIs and goals.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional in-person and written communication skills.
- Stock options and competitive compensation with a strong incentive plan.
- Fully remote/ work from home. Work with people around the world.
- Other benefits and perks.
What we do at Bit
Bit’s platform and developer tools help teams deliver software applications in a much faster, more efficient, consistent, and scalable way together.
With Bit, organizations can build digital products and experiences in components. Through Bit, over 200,000 developers build better and faster, share and collaborate on components with each other, and efficiently scale the delivery of high-quality products.
Bit is well-funded and backed by Insight partners and top investors. We grow in revenues and product-led growth fast, establishing Bit as the leader in the field. We pride ourselves on building for developers, leading with open-source, and our strong “use your own tools” culture where we build everything (!) and work as our customers while enjoying the compounding value of our products.
Our diverse team is spread globally across eight countries, working online in our Discord office (optional physical office in Tel-Aviv). We work hard to create a culture of excellence that takes pride in friendship, open communication, and team works.
Our vision is to provide the world with tools to build software together in a better way so that every new developer and component created adds to an ever compounding value. Through Bit our customers leverage digital applications to change the world across all industries including healthcare, technology, transportation, and even climate change.