Director, People Operations
Seattle, WA or Remote
Our mission is to enable equitable access to exceptional care, improving quality of life for every population. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform virtual care and positively impact the health and lives of every patient.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. 98point6 employees planning to work in the office will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a People Operations Director to join us and play a pivotal role in leading and managing multiple People team disciplines including employee relations, performance management, benefits, immigration, employee engagement, HR systems, processes and HR compliance. This role is both strategic and operational, and you will be responsible for helping to ensure we continue to create an exceptional employee experience and serve as a strong partner to the business.
- Lead a team of dedicated and talented individuals who are committed to supporting the needs of the business and acting as a functionally-excellent team
- Successfully drive and lead process improvement for company-wide programs including employee onboarding, total rewards/compensation and the Annual Talent Analysis
- Proactively engage with employees and managers in the areas of employee relations, performance management and talent retention
- Develop, implement and maintain an efficient people operations foundation driven by technology and data, which enables and elevates the work of the People team
- Ensure clear and consistent communication and workflows between the people operations team and other teams (our Clinic, Engineering, etc.) to enable an outstanding employee experience
- Support the management of all employee benefits programs, including enrollment and education to employees
- Ensure state and federal legal compliance for all human resource and employee benefits requirements
- Support the preparation and maintenance of human resource records, policies and procedures
- Oversee HRIS and other human resources-related service providers
- Coordinate payroll-related functions with the Finance team
- Identify process and system improvements and drive these end to end
- 5+ years of experience with human resource management
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, serving as a strong partner to the business
- Passion for driving sound business decisions, processes and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in communicating and implementing complex policies, processes and programs across an organization
- Excels at navigating complex employee relations scenarios
- Strong ability to conceptualize, communicate and recommend strategies that will support 98point6 in meeting its objectives and goals
- Strong commitment to due diligence and compliance
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on 98point6. Please inform our Talent team if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.