Title: Diversity Talent Sourcer, GTM
Location: Remote, USA
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
What is the role?
Are you an experienced sales or G&A sourcer excited by the thought of being a member of our new diversity sourcing team? Maybe you’re a diversity recruiter with strong process and workflow knowledge, who prefers the front portion of the recruitment lifecycle – sourcing, outreach, talent pipelining and mapping?
As part of a newly formed team within Talent Acquisition at ThoughtSpot, reporting to our Talent Sourcing & Ops Manager, your insight, experience, and creativity will help us build a world-class sourcing function that is dedicated to attracting, engaging, and hiring underrepresented talent. While remembering that diversity hiring is as much about building trust and developing partnerships together, both internally and externally, as it is about attracting, sourcing, assessing, and acquiring top talent.
We are looking for someone with passion and experience around diverse hiring, candidate research, market intelligence, passive candidate outreach, business partnering and DE&I hiring education, and relationship development. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting in multiple different geographies and be at ease contacting passive, senior level talent, presenting to the business, and developing new avenues of candidate engagement and candidate process.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll play a prominent role in how we continue to develop new diverse sourcing workflows and processes to support our entire GTM function.
- Your goals will be to create strong, diverse talent pipelines, expand our market knowledge and reach, and design new strategies to increase hires from underrepresented groups.
- You’ll be responsible for collaborating with recruiters and hiring managers across the business and work closely with the greater sourcing and recruiting teams.
- You are excited to experiment and try new things – it is not enough to simply do what has already been done – new approaches and ideas that tackle important topics related to belonging and inclusion, intersectionality, and privilege.
- Understand how inclusion, belonging, intersectionality, and privilege affect hiring processes and programs and work to identify means to decrease bias, improve objectivity, and ensure greater, more equitable outcomes for women and underrepresented minorities.
What you bring:
- Proven experience of passive candidate sourcing, in either a sourcing or recruiting role, within GTM – that could be sales, marketing, or customer success.
- Hands-on experience recruiting diverse candidates to meet aspirational hiring goals and developing diverse pipelines of talent.
- Direct experience partnering with and educating business partners at all levels on the benefits of hiring diverse candidates into their teams, successfully partnering with them to execute new workflows, processes and plans.
- Proven experience driving new sourcing or recruiting processes, using new and alternative sourcing methods through communities and social media, identifying opportunities and potential pitfalls, and developing strategies for use across teams and the business.
- Team-first mentality, with a keen interest in joining a collaborative family who wants to help drive each other forwards.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of TA technology (Gem CRM, Greenhouse, Searchlight and PhantomBuster are just some of the tools used here) and experienced boolean knowledge.
- Experience with diversity program development or project management, and performance monitoring with experience using metrics, data, and reporting to drive program outcomes is a fantastic bonus.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn’t just the right thing to do for our people, it’s the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.