Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote; Part-Time
Our wholesale B2B gift packaging company has an excellent low-stress part-time opportunity to join our team as a work from home eCommerce Customer Service Representative.
Box and Wrap, LLC is a wholesale distributor of gift packaging to the retail, candy, gourmet, wine, & cosmetic markets. We are a small woman-owned company. Our product line consists of many styles of boxes and bags that can be customized with store logos or artwork, as well as stock merchandise. We direct ship from our manufacturers.
- Order processing: Use our Magento eCommerce software to manage the approval, release, and follow-up of orders sent to our manufacturers; and ensure that all orders are processed, completed, shipped, or canceled. Additional duties would include processing UPS & FedEx shipping labels, managing returns, and credits, researching order inquiries, entering tracking data, and generating reports.
- Use our Zendesk ticketing system and occasional phone communication to handle customer inquiries and order issues in conjunction with our Magento eCommerce Software.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and our manufacturers to resolve order and shipping problems that arise.
- Use Adobe Illustrator to send Artwork approvals to customers for their for logo printed orders.
- Serve as the direct contact for the client’s print order, and to ensure the client is kept informed of all matters regarding their orders.
- Serve as the primary liaison and coordinate with our manufacturers’ print production department to ensure timely production requirements are met for our client’s orders.
We seek an individual who can multi-task between all duties, self-learn, diagnose areas of inefficiency, and implement more efficient procedures when warranted with little supervision. An ideal candidate is an individual with a great attitude, excellent phone, writing, and people skills, and an excellent ability to learn and use new software and adapt to rapid changes in job procedures and tasks with ease.
Job Type: Part-Time
- Peak Fall, Christmas, & Valentine Season: Approx. 35 hours/week
- Spring & Summer Time hours: may be reduced to 20-25 hours/week.
- Work hours are between 9 am-5 pm Monday-Friday ET
Location: Remote Work From Home in the U.S. – We are located in Atlanta, GA, U.S.
Insurance: We currently do not offer Health Insurance.
- Processes orders by editing for price, item corrections, and additions.
- Send Purchase Orders to our manufacturers.
- Send Artwork Approvals to our custom print customers.
- Send Custom Print Purchase orders to our manufacturers.
- Update SKUs in the Magento system for corrections or stock status.
- Generate shipping labels in UPS & FedEx online.
- Manage product returns from customers and issue credits for refunds.
- Work with our outsourced team in India that handles daily tasks, such as tracking uploads and updating orders with manufacturer’s comments from email to our Magento system.
- Generate weekly, and monthly Order Status Reports for management review.
- Find and improve inefficient tasks and procedures on a continual basis.
- 2+ Years Experience with Order Management Systems/Software
- 2+ Years of Experience with Processing Orders
- Some Experience with Logo Printing or Promotional Product Industry is preferred but not required. (ASI, PPAI, SAGE)
- Some Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of M.S. Office, MS Word, and M.S. Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self learn and refer to training manuals and videos for procedures (our team is very helpful with training too!)
- Cooperative, pleasant with others, displaying a good-natured attitude
- Creative and Innovative, presenting thoughtful and unique ideas
- Exhibits professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure with ease and grace
- Ability to handle difficult situations with customers
- Quick learner, ability to adapt to changing job duties and procedures
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently, and within a team
- Decision Maker
- Requires little supervision
- Detail-oriented and organized