Editor, Content (White House Black Market) – Remote/Virtual
Brand: Chico’s FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Location: Virtual, Work at home
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position supports Chico’s FAS s growing editorial content team. This role is responsible for planning into content and copy highly focused on social channels (paid and organic) and the blog. Must be passionate about thinking outside the box and comes with ideas to push social and blog while keeping voice, tone, and content on brand.
- Executes the brand voice and tone and ensures it is reflected in all customer touchpoints.
- Plans and concepts monthly social content.
- Brainstorms new approaches to content and keep tabs on what’s trending in social- channels.
- Supports brand marketing and social initiatives.
- Establishes strong relationships with channel owners.
- Gains alignment on editorial and messaging strategies monthly with cross functional partners.
- Writes organic social copy and paid media campaign copy.
- Manages Blog Calendar and article copy.
- Executes content audits to keep content fresh, relevant, and updated in partnership with Editorial Content Manager.
This position may be found in multiple departments. Some duties may vary.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Journalism, Communication, English, or Liberal Arts
- 2+ years of agency or (in-house) content, editorial or social experience preferred
- Portfolio of highly creative work
- MAC proficiency including Adobe Suites and Microsoft Office and can easily adapt to content management systems.
- WordPress experience
- Exceptional writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong grasp of how to use different online platforms for applicable content and copy
- Keen eye for copy/art relationship
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and creative
- Strong problem-solving skills and leadership thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills