Email Production Associate
Through original thinking, pioneering action, and disrupting the status quo, The Sage Groups’ client’s Digital team has transformed the beauty retail industry. From social to mobile to site to in-store technology, they are a leading digital player that builds innovative client experiences where the customer is always the focus. With a Genius designation on the L2 Digital IQ Index (five years in a row), we’ll continue to set the pace for the industry especially with you on their team! As an Email Production Associate, you will help produce and execute our client’s extensive, dynamic, and high-performing life-cycle marketing campaigns.
- Support email and mobile messaging team initiatives.
- Responsible for proofing, testing, and QA of email campaigns to ensure accurate and error-free execution of links, content, and targeted assets across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Responsible for delivering on the best client experience and wearing your client-centric hat.
- Partner with internal production, project management, dev teams to ensure accurate creation and delivery of email and mobile messaging campaigns. Escalate to management as needed.
- Collaborate and communicate with other teams: Product Marketing, Promotional Marketing, Loyalty Marketing, CRM Team, Production, Creative, and Web Development.
- Support the Retention Marketing team in special projects and initiatives.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Extremely organized
- Strong sense of quality control and experience with user-interface testing
- High sense of urgency and ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, grammatical, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of digital landscape, app and mobile platforms, and consumer mindset
- Familiarity with email marketing; Understanding of campaigns segmentation and analytics Passionate about eCommerce and digital space
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 -2 years of eCommerce/online production/digital project management experience
- Familiarity with email or mobile messaging deployment platforms (such as Epsilon, Exact Target, Strongview, Acxiom Digital, Braze, Mailchimp)
Duration: 6 months/ may extend or convert
Location: Remote (US)