Title: English Grammar Content Writer
Mango Languages is looking for a remote independent contractor who can research, write, and edit online grammar content for our company s repository of grammar resources. In this unique role, you ll collaborate with our team of experts to bring the Mango learning experience to life.
Curious what your day-to-day tasks will be? In this role, you ll be working with other Mango team members to research and develop grammar blog posts that provide our learners with insightful explanations to help them achieve their language-learning goals. We will also count on you to create gated content that will accompany these posts and clarify the grammar points even further, while at the same time supporting and expanding the learners knowledge.
Just like you, we settle for nothing less than the best. Together, we ll work to ensure that the quality of the work is truly exceptional, that we create clear, helpful, and interesting content that speaks to our learners needs and increases engagement with our brand.
Are you up for a fast-paced, rewarding project that helps promote language and culture learning the world over? Then we can t wait to hear from you!
- Native American English speaker. For this position, we specifically need an American English native speaker who has a mastery of their language and a thorough understanding of grammar, idiomatic expressions, and dialectal differences.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in either of the following: English Language/Literature or Language Teaching
- Experience teaching English grammar or involvement in grammar book publishing, writing blog posts on grammar, answering grammar questions online, or any related skills/experience
- Expert use of search engines for conducting basic research
- Good writing skills
- Flexible schedule and availability of up to 10 hours per week
- Reliable internet connection and a technical understanding of collaborative online tools since all work will be done remotely and online
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Must work well in a team.
- Must love language, culture, and learning we all do!
- Strong research skills
- Takes time to understand the big picture
- Strong oral and written communicator
- Strives for excellence
- You speak another language and can empathize with language learners and their struggles