Title: Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
About the role
Punchh, a PAR Company, is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will join a team of world-class CSM’s who each own a portfolio of client accounts consisting of large brands in the verticals that Punchh currently has customers. You will be responsible for not only managing the success of the relationship for long-term value but also ensuring their customers’ success with the Punchh platform. You will work closely with a client’s senior executives for successful post-sales delivery and on-boarding/launch including guiding a successful completion of implementation efforts, continued platform adoption, identifying potential future add-ons and other basic platform support initiatives. By combining exceptional skills in building rapport and relationships with executive stakeholders at a client account with product knowledge, you will be the champion for the client in all aspects of their journey with Punchh.
What We’re Looking For
- 7-10 years of client account management experience in B2B SaaS companies in the marketing, CRM or eCommerce platform industry, or digital marketing agency managing large enterprise brand client accounts.
- Experience and skills with engaging with and presenting to C-Level executives
- Strong analytical skills to analyze client data, identify trends, and be able to provide strategic recommendations accordingly to further drive campaign outcomes in line with client objectives
- Experience with deep data analysis skills; and in a marketing or a business function for a large enterprise brand in restaurants and/or C-Stores
- Impeccable verbal, written communication, presentation, and articulation skills with attention to detail
- Great time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple customers simultaneously
- Natural relationship and rapport builder – the ideal candidate has empathy for the client, can read a room and immediately glean cues that help to solidify the client engagement.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to respond well to time pressures and deadlines. Ability to prioritize and triage competing priorities and maintain focus on successful delivery of client projects in a commercial SaaS software delivery environment.
- Consistent success applying best practices to achieving high client renewal, retention rates, and upsells.
- Good balance between a longer-term strategic thinker coupled with more short-term milestones that advance the company towards the longer-term goals
- Highly analytical and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator. A solution-finder mentality, strong problem-solving skills, with experience presenting to senior executives.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and individuals without direct authority
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus with senior-level internal and external stakeholders
- Collegial, high energy, thoughtful and persistent personality
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, self-starter in fast-paced environment.
- Embraces a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Collaborative, engaging, rapport-builder
- Able to travel up to 25-35% in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing from an accredited institution
Why We Need You
- Be the champion and quarterback for the client account, interacting proactively with them managing time, resources, and costs to effectively deliver the fully implemented product
- Successfully manage and develop a book of $4-8m in ARR across multiple brands
- Manage client relationships including activities such as spearheading regular meetings/calls, recommend marketing campaigns to grow brand sales/engagement, train clients on platform features/functionality, analyze client data and assist with setting/meeting client annual program goals.
- Train on and learn the Punchh platform to manage and deliver effective software adoption and key metrics (e.g., results of tests, marketing campaigns, surveys, new modules, etc.) and any post implementation initiatives.
- Know how to discover and understand client’s business objectives and offer campaign recommendations on the Punchh platform to help them best meet those goals.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with their clients’ marketing teams and C-level executives to review performance and refresh on client’s strategic needs
- Interface with clients and spearhead: (1) documenting, managing, and reporting progress as agreed by Punchh and the client; (2) ensuring a smooth transition from start-up to onboarding to support and maintenance, in line with best practices; (3) training the client on the product.
- Proactively anticipate and understand the client’s needs to identify and uncover potential upsell opportunities.
- Be responsible for ensuring ongoing retention of the client and renewals
- Provide, as required, support to the sales team in the pre-sales stage with prospective clients.