Title: Enterprise (Brand Level) Sales Executive Restaurant Team
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
About the role
Punchh is looking for experienced Tier 1/Enterprise SaaS sales executives who will act as an individual contributor.
What You’ll Do
- Lead client pursuits at the brand level (Tier 1 & Tier 2) to achieve sales quotas while maximizing profitability and account penetration within an assigned vertical, including leading the development and presentation of the Punchh value proposition
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required
- Present and negotiate deals with the CxO and their direct reports at F1000 enterprises
- Identify, qualify and manage leads through market research and collaboration with internal lead generation
- Utilize Salesforce to build, manage and grow a healthy pipeline
- Strong business acumen to understand customer’s business drivers and adapt the Punchh value proposition for each prospect
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for each targeted prospect, collaborate internally to assess prospects’ needs and define the optimal solution
- Must be able to quickly learn and understand Punchh’s product offerings and competitive landscape to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of Punchh platform
- Develop tailored proposals that educate clients on Punchh Platform’s superiority over competing offerings
What You’ll Need
- Successful sales track record of meeting/exceeding annual quotas >$2M in enterprise software sales
- 5-7 years of SaaS sales experience including demonstrable closings with Tier 1 clients
- 5 or more years of sales experience in hospitality technology
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills
- Possess strong marketing skills
- Experience selling into both IT and Marketing functions in F1000 enterprises
- Experience negotiating complex contracts
- Experience working remote with ability to travel up to 60% throughout the US
- Knowledge of point of sale (POS) systems, payment providers & processors, online ordering/eCommerce
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Unlimited PTO
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Competitive salaries and bonus
- Professional development
- Parental Leave
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.