Title: Enterprise Security Engineer
Location: Remote, USA
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
What you will be doing
- Evaluate, design, and implement strategic security solutions to address information security risks and increase company security posture
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the continuous improvement of security
- Consult and advise on security architecture, authentication, configurations, policies, and processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise on enterprise information security and cloud security technologies with a focus on building cross-functional partnerships.
- Support penetration testing and vulnerability management efforts and assist with driving issues to closure
- Serve as technical and/or project management leadership for large, complex projects using cross-functional teams.
What you bring:
- Technical knowledge of security engineering, cloud security, network security, authentication, and/or vulnerability management.
- In-depth experience in complex computing environments, with advanced knowledge in security technologies and services
- Experience with cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and approaches to address their unique security considerations.
- Expertise in the hardening and securing of endpoints, servers, and other infrastructure systems.
- Understanding of defensive infrastructure automation, advanced threat detection, and attack prevention.
- An analytical mind for problem-solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
- CISSP, CCSP, or GIAC certifications are a plus.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn’t just the right thing to do for our people, it’s the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.