Executive Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 51882
Stratasys is hiring an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner, to company C-level leadership.
The successful candidate must be collaborative, detail-oriented, and able to manage a variety of tasks with discretion and a high level of business acumen.
Location: Eden Prairie, MN (Hybrid) or Remote
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Document, plan and lead the execution of program management business operations with relevant business leaders
- Coordinate status meetings, document, publish and follow up on action items to report on progress
- Lead and support project initiatives and tasks as assigned
- Provide necessary administrative support in scheduling and following up on action items from internal and customer meetings, conferences, expense reports, travel, etc.
- Support the on boarding of new hires and ensure that they have all items required to work, including appropriate space, computer, and cell phone – if applicable.
- Demonstrate commitment to Stratasys Mission, Values and Behaviors by leading, acting, and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Support a “fun” and rewarding work environment, through activities and participation on company committees
- Comply with all safety regulations within the organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative support experience working as an Executive Assistant or Sr Executive Assistant with a similar scope of responsibilities.
- 2 Years composing executive communication
- 2 Years experience in a global work environment
- B.A degree.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 5% or less
There’s a reason Stratasys is a world leader.
For over 30 years we’ve been pioneering 3D Printing technology, solving problems, questioning, inventing and reinventing. Continually asking, “How can we help our customers turn a great idea into a great success?”.
It’s what drives us. Because we want our customers to succeed.
We provide the best products, services and support great thinking deserves.
Giving your ideas the best possible chance of making it. Make it better. Make it with Stratasys.
Stratasys (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, is a leading global provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions. The company’s patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D Printing technologies produce prototypes and manufactured goods directly from CAD data for the aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and education industries. Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD, and the company operates the digital parts manufacturing service, Stratasys Direct. Stratasys has over 2,000 employees, holds over 1,200 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.