Executive Administrative Assistant
100% Remote (U.S. based only)
About the role
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will work directly for the members of our Executive team, and across the organization on a daily basis. In this role, you will anticipating their needs, optimizing their time, and providing general administrative and logistical support.
The successful candidate will be resourceful, dependable, and able to balance multiple and competing priorities. You will have a strong emphasis on organization, process, and attention to detail. Additionally, our ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and carry out your duties with the utmost discretion, professionalism, and integrity. This is a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding position in an environment where you can take ownership of your role, and be part of a scaling company.
What you’ll do
- Provide strategic administrative and project support to 3 members of the Executive Team
- Extensive calendar management for internal and external meetings
- Organize travel arrangements including developing detailed agendas, managing accommodations, and addressing other logistical requirements
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of Executives, as appropriate
- Own meeting preparation and follow-up including: reviewing upcoming meetings, sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary, managing notes and follow-ups where appropriate, and tracking projects in different tools.
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Organize and prepare expense reports and submit invoices as necessary
- Perform special projects from inception through completion
- Assist with companywide events and projects as necessary
Who you are
Successful candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds, yet here are some of the critical and nice to have experiences we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, preferably directly supporting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working remotely is preferred, but not required
- Must be highly-organized, adaptable, efficient, and demonstrate an innate attention to detail
- Highly-proficient in GSuite, particularly Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, and Meet
- Flexibility in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness, with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Independent – an ability to work with little direction, and exercise sound judgment when making time-sensitive decisions – yet be able to thrive in a team setting with a willingness to help others
- Problem-solver – proactively and efficiently identifies creative solutions
- Trustworthy – must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company, customer, and personal information
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – poised, professional, and articulate, as you will be representing Executives to many different external parties
Who we are
Committed to inclusivity, StyleSeat offers a thoughtfully designed platform for consumers to discover and connect with high-quality beauty professionals who are well-versed in styles and treatments that appeal to diverse needs and wants, and can turn their visions into reality. Whether you’re booking braids, balayage, or brows, StyleSeat makes it easy to find someone who is a master of their craft. We have powered over 155 million personal care appointments and $10.6B in revenue for our pros and are on the path to much more.