Career Opportunities: Executive Assistant (8557)
Requisition ID 8557 – Management – Finance – US – Remote – City (33)
Bausch Health is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a differentiated product portfolio across multiple high-growth therapeutic areas including Gastroenterology, Generics, Neurology, Ortho Dermatologics and Dentistry. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 7,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products.
The Executive Assistant will support the SVP Investor Relations and Corporate Communications as we build a brand new team at Bausch Health.
- Maintain schedule/calendar of key activities for groups for reporting and business critical dates and prioritize as needs change
- Coordinate logistics for quarter earnings conference calls, investor meetings and global employee town halls
- Coordinate cross-functional planning and review meetings related to key communication initiatives
- Collaborate with external corporate access teams in planning investor conferences and roadshows, both in person and virtual
- Maintain calendar of upcoming conferences, trade shows and relevant corporate events and assist in planning communication/ IR events on a rolling 12-month basis
- Coordinate, arrange domestic and international travel and provide support as schedules change
- Maintain meetings with the financial community using IPREO or another contact management system
- Coordinate the onboarding of new vendors and purchase order management
- Process monthly expense reimbursement reports
- Professionally handle inbound requests for information received by phone or email and ensure that requests are routed appropriately
- Plan and execute departmental meetings, working lunches, events and off sites, anticipating logistical requirements, monitoring event costs and ensuring timely delivery of all requirements
- Maintain minutes of staff meetings and keep track of follow-up items
- Participate in “special projects” as requested
A successful candidate possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience supporting a senior-level executive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and ability to follow-through and ensure tasks are completed
- Ability to handle highly sensitivity information with complete confidentiality
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative, and has an ability to anticipate needs and solve issues effectively
- Strong customer service mindset and an ability to effectively represent the organization as appropriate
- Experience with Microsoft tools, including Teams and Sharepoint
This position may be available in the following location(s): US – Remote
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.