Title: Executive Assistant
Blue Sky Analytics is a climate tech startup building an API-based catalogue of environmental datasets by leveraging satellite data, AI, and the cloud.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be working very closely with the CEO. Come be part of our journey in saving the planet.
- Manage daily schedule and prioritise meetings for the CEO desk.
- Prioritise emails and respond when necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Complete a broad variety of tasks assisting with projects, reports and presentations.
- Proactively follow up on emails when copied and determine the most appropriate next step.
- Monitor and chase pending approvals and documents.
- Handle confidential matters and material in a discreet manner.
- Report progress and problems to the CEO.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles.
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks in a high-paced environment.
- Detailed-oriented, self-driven, energetic and tech-savvy.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Strong project reporting skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethical values and a high degree of integrity.
- People’s person with an entrepreneurial mindset, management skills and possessing leadership qualities.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension-free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes, there’s work, but there’s also a huge fun component to working at BSA that helps you unwind- the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.