Job Locations US-Remote | US-GA-Atlanta | US-TX-Austin
Category (Portal Searching)
General & Administrative
Telecommute (check YES if Hybrid or Fully Remote)
Are you a passionate innovator looking to harness the power of technology to do more good? You’ve come to the right place. At Bonterra, our purpose is to power those who power social impact. To that end, we serve the people who make social good possiblethe doers behind the scenes across nonprofits, public agencies, corporations, philanthropic organizations, and foundations.
As the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world, Bonterra brings together leading solutions from CyberGrants, EveryAction, Network for Good, Social Solutions, and their respective entities. By bringing our intuitive technology and expertise together, Bonterra will enable unprecedented connectivity between social good organizations and their community of supporters and constituents. This will reshape philanthropic giving, empower digital transformation, and bring the social good sector the technology it needs to accelerate lasting social change.
We are currently operating as a remote workforce and have equipped our teams with the technology to stay connected to each other and our customers.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Do you consider yourself to be energetic, creative, and motivated? Do you pride yourself on your organizational skills? Are you interested in playing a key role in the day to day lives of members of Bonterra’s Executive Team? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Manage day-to-day calendars, large meetings & events of the Chief Operating Officer, Chief People Officer and Chief Product Officer
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Coordinate meetings, events, and travel for executives supported and, when necessary, members of their team; ensure supported executives are prepared with all materials and information for meetings, events, and travel
- Compile materials for reports and/or presentations
- Generate reports in Excel and Power Point
- Prepare expense reports
- Set up appointments and manage executive calendars
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum 4 years proven experience supporting multiple senior level executives (VP level and above) within a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to inspire calmness while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills
- Strong project management skills, having managed and successfully completed diverse projects on-time and on-budget
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment, as well as excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional after hours work is necessary
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good. We are currently undergoing an effort to create the vision and values that embody our collective organization and embrace the individuals who make up our community.
Some of our comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Generous PTO policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
- When we can company-sponsored events and swag!!