USA – Remote
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Executive Assistant. This EA will be aligned to our one of our global organizations and be capable of providing strategic and operational support. EA must be based in the East Coast or West Coast time zone.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possesses professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Influences within team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives.
- Assist with project management requiring finesse, flexibility, and patience. Prioritize workflow and deliverables as objectives and business needs dictate.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and exercise sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Executive interfacing skills, particularly in written and verbal communication — ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the organization, with maximum attention to detail.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, including but not limited to: preparation for EQBRs, towhall meetings, department offsites and events.
- Provides strategic and operational support to corporate executives at VP level and above.
- Researches and prepares company proprietary and open source information for use in discussions and meetings of executive staff with external counterparts.
- Able to stand proxy for executive during external planning and logistics calls or other meetings requiring executive commitment.
- Establishes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company and maintains those relationships.
- Assist in formulating and tracking the budget for offsites, including hotel and meeting space procurement, contract negotiation, vendor management, room block management, team building activities, travel and ground transportation logistics, catering, etc.
- Proactively prioritize executive’s time and commitments — always one step ahead and making decisions for today that are based on timeline of future events.
- Manages heavy calendar (via Outlook) and meeting management responsibilities, to include worldwide travel planning and scheduling, as well as expense reconciliation, in a company experiencing rapid growth.
- Proactively addresses all aspects of travel such as security and threat levels, currency, weather, and destination culture advice to executive, to ensure effective use of time and resources to promote productivity.
- Engagement is required with other senior leaders of the organization, which may include C-level and external executives.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience in direct executive support.
- Routine engagement experience at the VP or SVP executive level is required.
- Advanced MS Office and GSuite skills
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Ithaca – NY, New Jersey City – NJ, and Colorado, the salary range is $55,000 – $90,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.