Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Remote – US
GitHub is changing the way people build software together. We’re growing fast and looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with excellent communication skills to support our Customer Success leaders.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling key processes, supporting the critical needs of the business, including event coordination, project management and rhythm of the business. You should be detail-oriented, organized, punctual, and comfortable working in highly fast-paced environments. Being active and able to make decisions with minimal guidance or communication is crucial in this role. We’re looking for an individual who sees problems as puzzles to solve and is resourceful in their ingredients to the solution.
You may also provide light support to other key leaders within the organization as needed. This role is based remotely within the Americas region.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, for both international and domestic, as well as itineraries and agendas
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Success leaders, including calendar, and expense management in a timely manner
- Anticipate the needs of a busy team and help them be more productive and successful
- Project manage key initiatives, such as OKRs and culture events
- Proactively resolve time-sensitive issues, demonstrating excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Schedule meetings, mini-summits / QBRs and annual meetings to drive team collaboration both internally and externally
- Assist with presentations and internal communications
- Manage meeting agendas, notes and minutes, and follow-up items
- Be a liaison and build positive working relationships with leadership and other cross functional stakeholders, including finance, communications, HR, and IT
- Handle confidential information professionally
- At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a dynamic global environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, such as GitHub or project management software
- Skilled with creative, critical thinking, solving ambiguous problems, and project management
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize needs
- Ability to build positive working relationships with key leaders and stakeholders
- Flexible when it comes to responsiveness and adaptive to an ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels and departments within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience scheduling across multiple time zones
- 5+ years of executive administration experience.
- Experience working in technical environments.
- Experience working in a global business for a global leader.
- Confidence in leading meetings or managing projects with senior level personnel.
- Proficient in office technologies, such as Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Keynote.
- Proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs
- Proficient in communication technologies including Zoom, Slack, and Microsoft Teams
- Strong attention to detail when handling priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Skilled in multitasking across various stakeholder needs
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $58,800 to maximum $124,800+ bonus + equity + benefits.
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States or onsite in one of GitHub’s U.S. offices (San Francisco, Bellevue, Raleigh)
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together as individuals and in teams to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed – Trust by Default – Ship to Learn – Own the Outcome – Growth Mindset – Global Product, Global Team – Anything is Possible – Practice Kindness