at Guild Education
For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 27 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
At Guild, we uphold our Core Values in everything we do. Our team emphasizes our Core Values in the following ways:
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset – using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success – building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner – holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging – recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring an Executive Assistant to support members of the senior executive team. This individual will collaborate with Guild’s leadership team and interact with internal team members and external partners. You will have a wide range of organizational and administrative responsibilities including coordinating schedules with internal and external counterparts, and arranging travel. You’ll also coordinate select internal meetings and events. You’ll be a critical member of the team, making sure the executive team has the opportunity to focus on the highest impact work while navigating through their meetings and priorities with ease.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Manage multiple executive’s calendar, drafting emails, coordinating meetings and video/conference calls, answering phone calls, and solving other administrative issues when they arise
- Manage relationships via email and phone with external partners at Guild, such as our clients, university partners, and their admin staff
- Take on internal communication & planning responsibilities, such as supporting weekly team meetings and managing team events
- Organize and preparing content for offsite meetings, conferences, and seminars in addition to planning hotel and travel arrangements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like Enrollment, University Partnerships, Academic Product, Financial Services, and Finance to support the Guild team and its leaders
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- You have experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- You have 3+ years of experience in similar or related roles supporting multiple high-level leaders
- You have exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- You can work quickly and are exceptionally adept at prioritizing and scheduling.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with clients
- You are proficient to excellent with Gsuite usage
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $70,000 – $85,000, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation – and with a valuation of $4.4 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild’s investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.