at Health Note
ABOUT HEALTH NOTE
At Health Note, our mission is simple – to help medical providers focus on their patients by saving them time conducting onerous manual documentation.
We’re building the most integrated & comprehensive clinical intelligence workflow platform in the industry to do this. Our SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical data and health concerns before their visits happen and complete updating their records in the EHR before they even talk with their provider in person or online. Our algorithms don’t replace medical providers, they make them better.
We’ve partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars-Sinai assisting in the answering of millions of clinical questions each month and are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note.
So if you’re eager to join a startup in one of the fastest growing categories, then this opportunity might be for you! We’re seeking someone self-motivated, proactive, curious, deliberate, methodical and who would enjoy working independently to take on new challenges as a first finance hire and evolve quickly in a high-growth tech startup.
As the Executive Assistant, you’ll…
- Be a strategic partner to the CEO, providing high-level administrative support and assistance in all areas of the business in an effort to make him more effective in his role
- Schedule and prepare for meetings for the CEO
- Manage the CEO’s email inbox, keeping all interactions organized and drafting emails where appropriate
- Arrange travel, order supplies, and complete expense reports for the CEO
- Maintain records and documentation on behalf of the CEO
- Identify strategic opportunities to improve efficiency, from strategic calendar management to designing systems for automating common tasks
- Supports additional duties or special projects as assigned in an effort to support the CEO and broader company goals
- Help draft agendas or other preparatory information and enable follow-up, including ownership of the executive team meeting
That said, these responsibilities are just the beginning! As we continue to grow, we encourage you to contribute wherever you observe opportunities in the business that align with your interests.
You’ll thrive as the Executive Assistant if you:
- Are an emotionally-intelligent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Don’t miss a beat; you’ve got impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thrive in roles that require excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Possess the utmost discretion around confidential and sensitive information
- Go with the flow as priorities change, maintaining little ego and the ability to adapt
- Move urgently with a high bias for action
- Have extensive knowledge of Google Suite, Slack, Asana
- Bonus points if you’ve been in an EA role or similar role requiring heavy calendar management and email interaction in a growing startup environment
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the position’s requirements.
WORKING AT HEALTH NOTE
- Continuous Learning – frequent events and tools available to help our team
- Professional Development– we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Company perks and benefits – Apple Laptop provided, generous PTO, full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), matching 401k.