Title: Executive Assistant
Location: US National
- REMOTE PART-TIME POSITION
WHAT IS INDIEGOGO?
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever, unique, and meaningful ideas and engage with the people behind them. We help Creators and Entrepreneurs accelerate their ideas from concept to success. Our backers can find thousands of technology innovation, creative, and community projects on our platform, many of which before they go mainstream
We’re a remote-first organization with teammates across the nation. We’re a team of inventors, musicians, triathletes, activists, filmmakers and writers, united by our love for the creativity and ingenuity we help enable across our site. We are a team of committed, results-driven industry leaders and pioneers who are passionate about our mission: To empower people to unite around the ideas that matter to them and together bring those ideas to life!
In this role, you will primarily provide executive support to Indiegogo’s CEO. The position offers unique visibility into the inner workings of Indiegogo and all aspects of our core business across the organization. This position is ideal for a candidate who is interested in working with dynamic leaders, at the forefront of crowdfunding innovation, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. The right person for this job will have high attention to detail, be a creative problem solver, is an excellent communicator and is someone who understands the importance of their role in the organization.
- Help schedule meetings, calls, interviews, logistics, events, presentations, conferences, etc.
- Organize inbox, prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Manage travel arrangements between Indiegogo locations for meetings, events and conferences
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of Company executive(s)
- Assist CEO (as well as other senior executives) to build out key internal and external presentations
- Support the executive team with research, document creation and note-taking when preparing for weekly and quarterly meetings
- Fulfill miscellaneous administrative duties including expense reports and the occasional personal tasks
- Get involved with Indiegogo team projects that sometimes fall outside of role
- Bring your unique skill set to the role; there are always opportunities to add value and we would love to see someone make this position their own
- 4+ years of corporate work experience & 2+ years in an Executive Assistant role (experience in a fast-paced tech environment strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Comfortable and confident when thinking on your feet
- Independent and decisive when needed, but able to listen well and take direction
- Ability to balance discretion and transparency with nuanced professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and proactive
- Strong written and communication skills
- Aptitude to learn quickly and master new skills, solutions-oriented
- Ability to juggle meetings and calls in multiple time zones
- Has good interpersonal skills you should be able to develop professional relationships quickly and easily.
- Proficiency in Google Mail, Cal, Docs, Sheets, etc
- Proficiency in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with Box and other cloud-based systems/tools
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce
- Eye for design (especially when creating presentations)
- Familiarity with crowdfunding and competitive landscape
***REMOTE PART-TIME POSITION***
Indiegogo is a remote-first working culture that offers coverage for office space where ever you reside domestically.
This role is open to remote US residents. We are currently accepting applications from all parts of the US however International applicants are not currently accepted for the HQ team. Please note that all qualified candidates should have US sponsorship or residency to work in the US.