Location: US National – Remote
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
Lithic is hiring an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and CTO on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting C-Suite executives and will be able to help give executives more leverage. As the first Executive Assistant at Lithic, we are looking for someone with experience as an EA in a high intensity environment. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed below!
- Assist the CEO and CTO in scheduling meetings, arranging travel, prioritizing engagements, and supporting their time management
- Compose and edit emails, memos, meeting minutes, and other documents on their behalf
- Prioritize and facilitate team meetings
- Help draft internal and external correspondences
- Assist in the planning and execution of events including off sites, special events, happy hours, and celebrations
- Attend meetings of the company’s executive leadership and help organize and prioritize the founders’ responsibilities
- Support the executive team when needed, to ensure that company goals are accomplished and operations run efficiently
- Prepare agendas and documents and follow up on action items from internal and external meetings
- Manage occasional administrative errands and responsibilities as needed
- Flex to complete special projects as requested or pressing needs outside regular office hours when necessary
- Act as a culture carrier for Lithic overall
- Demonstrated experience as a C-Level Executive Assistant experience in high-growth environments
- Proficiency in G-Suite (gmail, docs, sheets), Slack, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Experience scheduling, planning and managing travel logistics for C-level executives
- Ability to co-manage calendars simultaneously for executives, including across multiple time zones
- Strong team player attitude; needs to work well under pressure and be adaptable in the face of changing priorities
- Outstanding organizational, written/verbal communication, and listening skills, plus high attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills, the ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Ability deal well with ambiguous situations
- High degree of discretion and integrity, especially when dealing with confidential information.
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Fully covered membership to One Medical (dependent on location)
- 1-year membership to Talkspace
- Classpass credit