Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our mesh’!
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our two Founders and their prospective teams. We are looking for an EA who is highly competent, eager to take on new projects, has exceptional communication skills, has strong attention to detail, and is able to manage various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
At Tetrate, we have a strong culture of self-sufficiency; everyone from the top down is a Doer. Many of our executives are not used to having an assistant, so we are looking for someone who understands what great administrative support looks like for the executive as well as their team. We’re looking for someone who can conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information, and initiating conversations when needed. Someone who enjoys streamlining hectic days and succeeds in the face of limited resources. We value someone who is highly organized, relentlessly resourceful, pleasantly pushy, and loves to get things done!
- Ability to conserve an executive’s time by understanding what is important and making sure it is addressed and done in a timely manner
- Act as the primary liaison between the Founders and their team members/clients
- Ability to look ahead so that you can provide appropriate solutions, often anticipating needs before they arise
- Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity, speed, and accountability
- Manage high volume calendar coordination which includes internal team meetings, meetings with cross-functional teams, external investor meetings, interviews, and customer-meetings
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements and accommodations for the founders and team
- Attend and run staff meetings, and other business meetings, as needed
- Help plan department, corporate, and marketing events, both virtual and onsite
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives, preferably in a growth stage startup
- Must have high-level proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Microsoft Suite
- Must thrive in an asynchronous communication environment with global time zones
- Must be hyper-organized with the ability to problem-solve
- Must have the ability to anticipate needs and proactively take on additional responsibilities
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic with a high level of integrity
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and practice discretion in your everyday work
Location: Worldwide We are a 100% globally distributed company.