Title: Executive Assistant
Location: US National
The objective of the Executive Assistant is to support the administrative needs of the CEO, Chief of Staff, and broader executive team as needed. This role provides logistical support to all events where members of the C-team are in attendance.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented classes will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Valimail, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need in the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you’re open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide administrative support for the CEO, Chief of Staff and executive team including scheduling, handling communications, and preparing corporate documents
- Organization and scheduling of Board of Directors and Customer Advisory board meetings
- Internal and external event planning, including scheduling presenters, and providing logistical and event planning for company offsites with travel and lodging arrangements
- Coordinate executive hiring process and interview scheduling for executive roles
- Under the guidance of the Chief of Staff, manage our annual operations calendar to support the alignment of employees company-wide
- 5+ years of proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role within a startup or scale-up environment supporting multiple C-Suite executives at a time
- Excellent GSuite knowledge
- Expertise managing scheduling across various time zones
- Resourceful super-organizer who knows how to create the order necessary to get the job done
- Familiar with managing and coordinating moving parts within the organization to shepherd stakeholders
- BA/BS degree preferred