Executive Assistant (to VPs of Product and Engineering)
At TriNet Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7% the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations (“POPs”) platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
TriNet Zenefits is looking for an experienced, dedicated, and resourceful Executive Assistant to our VP of Product and VP of Engineering. We’re looking for someone who can juggle a wide range of administrative support tasks that include (but are not limited to): heavy scheduling and calendar management, completing expense reports, submitting purchase orders, in addition to special projects such as: coordinating offsites and team meetings, planning team events, managing weekly meeting agendas, and planning department small hands meetings.
This position requires someone with incredible attention to detail as well as flexibility and fluidity in an ever changing and exciting environment. Our company is constantly evolving and growing which will require this person to be extremely organized and ready to take on any task. We pride ourselves on being a group of passionate people who love our product and love celebrating our achievements and milestones together. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with some of the most innovative minds in our industry and see our platform change history.
What you’ll do:
- Program manage strategic initiatives and special projects and ensure execution
- Track and help drive completion of key tasks and follow-up with outstanding items
- Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
- Manage complex calendaring and proactively prioritize commitments to help with time management
- Create and submit expense reports
What you’ll bring:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience supporting executive level individuals
- You are highly organized; able to prioritize multiple tasks
- You have experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and G-Suite
- You have an extremely proactive personalitynot only do you finish assigned tasks quickly, but you anticipate future needs and proactively solve them
- You have experience closely managing department budgets and submitting/tracking purchase orders
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication
Life at TriNet Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply
Please note that at this time, TriNet requires colleagues reporting to TriNet offices, engaging in in-person activities (including off-sites) or engaging in TriNet sponsored business travel, to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR test each week. TriNet will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
TriNet is providing access to a mobile app for colleagues to submit proof of vaccination or negative test results. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, TriNet will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.