Executive Assistant, Engineering (Remote)
Engineering – Architecture & Platform
We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 2.9 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest-growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us. We are searching for an Executive Assistant to provide executive support to the VP Layer in Engineering. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Builder Experience you will be a proactive team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills in our dynamic fast-moving startup. You will work closely with the Executive Assistant to the CTO in helping keep the Engineering leadership team and Engineering organization running optimally and smoothly.
- You have a minimum of 3 years in an EA or Executive Support role.
- You enjoy facilitating the work of a senior leader and derive satisfaction from helping a team run successfully.
- You have superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- You have experience in a remote-first company environment.
- You are comfortable with and adept at triaging calendar asks and juggling multiple executives’ calendars at once.
- You are familiar with scheduling travel both domestically and internationally.
- You are incredibly detail-oriented, thoughtful and proactive.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You embody our core values of Authenticity, Courage, Empathy and Simplicity in the way you approach work.
- Provide calendar and travel support to the VP layer of Engineering.
- Attend Staff meetings and provide agenda creation support.
- Support executives with expense reporting.
- Proactively manage multiple calendars and priorities based on customer meetings, product release dates, quarterly kickoffs and team needs.
- Streamline and offload your executives’ day-to-day cadence to increase their efficiency and impact, ensure their time is being spent in the most optimal way and partner with your executives in identifying urgent vs. important vs. nice to have..
- Arrange extensive domestic and international travel and accommodations.
- Comfortable and confident working with your executives and team members remotely.
- Excel at building internal and cross-functional relationships.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we’ll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.