Executive Assistant to CMO
Remote – USA
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacityas part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We’re growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly organized and high-energy Executive Assistant, to provide support for the CMO and potentially another leader within the organization. You are great at collaborating cross-functionally to ensure cohesive and efficient communications with the CMO org and know how to manage discretion and confidentiality.
- Manage CMO’s calendar and schedule to support teams in multiple locations and time zones
- Organize and set up department level events (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, team events)
- Manage new and unexpected asks with strong attention to detail with a focus on efficiency and quality
- Perform potentially confidential and complex administrative duties including preparing documents
- Manage travel coordination and expense reporting
- Help CMO with project management, new hire onboarding tasks
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ Experience supporting a high level executive in a fast paced environment
- Experience in collaborating and communicating with senior leadership team
- Strong experience with productivity, project management and travel management apps
- Experience in leading projects, developing scope, managing schedules, and following up with stakeholders appropriately
- Superior organizational skills including excellent written and verbal communication
- Energetic approach to work
- Willing to travel (Less than 5%)
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.