Title: Executive Creative Director
Location: Work from Anywhere
Classifications: Full-Time Remote
The Executive Creative Director/Vice President will be responsible for transforming marketing strategies across all channels of the business into breakthrough creative and design solutions. They will lead the conceptualization of creative and design projects and guide our internal creative team in developing graphics and video content for omni-channel usage. The role will report to the CMO. The Creative Director will have multiple direct reports and be responsible for guiding design/creative/photography contractors and creative agencies, when applicable.
Core responsibilities about the role
- Act as the creative catalyst for Olaplex across all channels
- Translate marketing strategy and objectives into clear creative strategies
- Partner collaboratively with marketing and cross-functional groups at Olaplex to align on brand expression and creative strategy, set priorities, and create execution roadmaps
- Lead pitching of campaign strategies and solutions and manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Manage and cultivate the career development of an outstanding, in-house creative team that attracts and retains top talent
- Elevate the creative output of any internal partner or agency/production company vendor to ensure that all marketing assets meet a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association on time and within budget
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
Qualifications about you
- 10+ years of relevant experience,
- Proven brand and product storyteller across the digital, print, interactive, experiential, and advertising world
- Proven graphic design background, including having an excellent understanding of color theory, light logic, typography, iconography, layout, fundamentals, and composition
- Capable of leading the entire creative development process and print and digital production
Our Total Rewards
- Work/Life Balance: Remote work environment, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance; dependent care flexible spending account company match
- Financial Well-being: Roth and 401k plans; 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program: Career development is as important to us as we know it is to you!
- Culture: Our team has an attitude of gratitude and a shared passion for our brand. Join our culture committee and/or DE&I champion team to play a role in building and sustaining our secret sauce.
- Recognition: We celebrate our peers and colleagues with our monthly Hero Recognition and Awards’ program. Make a difference as a Bond Builder’ and/or Commendable Creative!’
- Products: Fourteen (14) free products per year, plus a friends and family discount