Title: Contract Executive Recruiter
Location: United States
Who We Are
Babylist is the leading vertical marketplace and commerce destination for baby, driving purchase decisions for more than 8 million people each year. Utilizing robust proprietary data, patented technology, and unbiased editorial guidance, Babylist recommends expert-tested products to those starting their parenting journey so loved ones can offer their support. Babylist registries connect new parents and their community of family and friends who help plan, prepare, and shop for a child’s arrival. Babylist is the generational brand in baby, leading the $67 billion baby products market as the trusted go-to solution for growing families. To learn about Babylist’s registry options, editorial content, and more, visit www.babylist.com.
Our Ways of Working
We’re a remote-first company with team members located across the United States spanning multiple time zones. This means we put in extra effort to make sure we connect and collaborate in ways that make sense for us. We know how valuable the flexibility of remote work is for our employees so people can get the work done in the way that works for them and their teams. After all, many parents call Babylist their professional home, and sometimes, life puts you in a position where you just have to jump off that Zoom meeting to clean up that banana that’s getting stomped on by your 2 year old.
We know that personal connection is the foundation for the great work we do together. In order to quickly build those relationships, we offer the opportunity to meet with coworkers in person two times a year at a full company offsite and a departmental offsite. These are great opportunities to meet the people you work with every day and to do some of the work that is much more difficult to do virtually.
What the Role Is
As a Contract Executive Recruiter, you will help us build Babylist with exceptional talent. You will own the recruiting process for all levels ranging from Senior Manager all the way to C-Suite, and become a trusted thought partner to our hiring managers. It will be your responsibility to champion and deliver a high-touch and engaging experience to our candidates, as well as a seamless process for hiring teams. You’ll collaborate with hiring managers on the recruiting process and industry best- practices and innovative ways of connecting with candidates, in order to deliver best in class talent. You will work with stakeholders to expand our Ecommerce, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Customer Support teams in order to support the massive growth Babylist has been experiencing. We expect this contract to last 6-9 months, with the potential to become permanent.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years full-cycle all level recruiting experience
- You have a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; creative and disciplined strategies to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates
- You are highly skilled in establishing trust and credibility with business partners to influence talent decisions
- You champion an exceptional candidate experience, striving for each candidate to leave with a better impression of Babylist than when they started
- You relentlessly pursue alignment with your business units and a seamless hiring team experience
- You can think critically and adapt easily to changing priorities
- You are naturally curious and driven so you always find ways of improving the quality of your work
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
How You Will Make an Impact
- Own full life cycle recruitment for all levels including Senior Manager all the way to C-Suite.
- Build the next generation of Babylist talent consistent with both current and aspirational team values
- Provide an exceptional recruiting process for both candidates and hiring teams
- Build and maintain credibility with hiring managers in order to become a trusted recruiting advisor
- Close searches against set timelines, prioritize and build a diverse pipeline of passive candidates through research, sourcing, and networking
- Strategize and develop new and innovative methods to reach and connect with candidates
- Guide the stakeholder through unique situations, sensitivities, and potential bottlenecks using thoughtful and empathetic solutions
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We are a remote first company and we invest in the infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are an antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.