Field Marketing Manager
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software make it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the clich way. We are sitting on fresh rounds of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
At Chili Piper we firmly believe in the power and importance of creating world-class brand interactions and experiences – big and small – that directly contribute to the success of the business. As the Field Marketing Manager, you’ll be at the heart of our field marketing strategy, connecting Chili Piper to customers and prospects in a number of regions.
You’ll define a field marketing plan that supports our revenue strategy and meticulously help plan, promote, and execute dozens of events as well as account-based marketing tactics throughout the world. You’ll ensure that the program is successful and pay close attention to creating value-add experiences for prospects and customers. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with superb organization, fresh ideas, and a knack for marketing that impacts revenue.
This role is NOT for someone that shows up to a tradeshow with a pop-up booth and some swag and calls it a day. This talented creative will reinvent every touchpoint in the market to continually surprise and delight Chili Piper’s customers, prospects and partners, building memorable bonds and emotional connections to the Chili Piper product and brand.
What You’ll Do
- This role will redefine the traditional paradigm for online and in person field marketing. Instead of sending bulk followup emails after events, our team is looking to have a field marketer participate in actual events, and in the event chats, and manage unique and personalized follow up to event participants.
- You’ll define the field marketing plans that support our revenue strategy
- Help organize and host online and in-person events that create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing opportunities and deepen our customer relationships
- Manage all aspects of event coordination (Chili Piper owned events, partner-sponsored events, 3rd party events, webinars, podcasts, etc.) including: strategy, objectives, materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, logistics, and budget
- Work with an ecosystem of sales and marketing communities to execute sponsored events online and in person
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop and implement an integrated strategy that combines email marketing, paid media, direct mail, and other field marketing channels you see fit, such as account-based and product and partner marketing teams
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Chili Piper’s objectives and target audience
- Own one-to-one relationships with custom follow-up, and value-add engagements
- Assist sales and partnerships teams by increasing local/regional brand awareness and driving leads and MQLs
- Collaborate with demand generation and marketing operations team to develop metrics to measure the success of all initiatives
- Track results of all campaign activity and making recommendations for future activity (KPI’s, budgets/financial returns, ROI, planning, sizing)
What We’re Looking For
- You have 2-5 years of experience at a B2B technology company
- You have experience implementing integrated campaigns across multiple locations
- You have experience managing budgets and are comfortable with numbers
- You have strong project management and organizational skills, leaving no detail untouched
- You have an understanding of the foundations of marketing and how events can play a critical part in moving the business forward
- Your communication skills are out of this world; you are able to clearly and concisely craft messages to internal and external stakeholders, including presenting to management teams
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams on track
- Experience working on a large marketing team across time zones
- Experience working in hyper-growth global SaaS, B2B organizations
- You have a figure shit out attitude. You might not always know all the answers, but you’re eager to learn and figure it out.
- Job will include 30% travel once it can be done safely
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in Leadership
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- $2,000/year professional development stipend