Finance Associate, Financial Planning and Analysis
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
As an Operations Finance Associate, you’ll help to ensure that we are deploying our capital wisely and are on track to achieve our long-term financial goals. You’ll measure financial performance, report financial and operational results, orchestrate our annual planning process, and forecast financial needs with our business partners. You will support and drive key partnerships with a broad range of organizations within the G&A function, which includes, but is not limited to, Workplace, IT, People, Legal, Finance, and Community Operations to perform strategic ad-hoc analyses and support budgetary needs with each budget owner.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the G&A orgs to develop their annual & semi-annual strategic plans
- Define & build financial forecasts, dashboards & metrics that track business performance
- Create & scale financial processes that drive strategic insight across the company
- Report financial and operational results and manage budget with business partners
- Perform bespoke financial analyses that inform investment decisions across the organizations you partner with
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of finance (such as FP&A or investment banking) experience in a fast-paced industry
- Demonstrated experience of scaling processes using technology and/or tools
- Exceptional Excel spreadsheet skills with experience creating financial models
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience using Tableau a plus
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against timelines
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative
Colorado based applicants only:
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $83,400 to $125,100 in Colorado;
- This position is eligible for equity; and
- Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here.
* This compensation and benefits information is based on Pinterest’s good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future. The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, travel, shift requirements, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise.