Title: General Marketing Analyst
Location : US- Remote
The Marketing Communications Manager champions, protects, and elevates the Pearson VUE brand through the planning, development, and delivery of strategic marketing materials and projects. He/she has a proven ability to translate marketing strategies into compelling creative assets across various media types that meet stakeholder and client goals. Working closely with marketing team peers and leadership, he/she is dedicated to enhancing brand awareness, acquiring new clients, improving the customer experience, and generating both demand and revenue.
- Guide and maintain overall messaging strategy for consistent and compelling brand voice across a variety of marketing and communications assets such as websites, advertising, videos, social media, inbound campaigns, collateral, and more.
- Work closely with global marketing managers and cross-functional stakeholders to define project scope and desired outcomes.
- Create compelling content that aligns to business objectives, connects with targeted audiences (by global region and market sector), and builds positive brand awareness share.
- Collaborate with graphic designers on art direction of design/layout for wide variety of media, including print, video, and digital platforms, including website and social media.
- Oversee the internal and external production workflow of owned projects from concept to deliverables ensuring they are to plan and on deadline.
- Enable business development efforts by providing effective tools, materials, and presentations.
- Maintain marketing style guides and corporate marketing templates.
- Author urgent, informational client and candidate-facing communications.
Proven attributes and abilities
- Robust and well-rounded portfolio of agency-quality marketing materials spanning B2B and B2C audiences.
- Proven ability to synthesize and translate complex information into simple yet compelling assets to meet market and campaign objectives.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, comfortable multi-tasking across a diverse set of projects in a fast-paced environment, and capable of self-prioritizing workload and managing timelines to meet deadline
- Strong project management and organizational skills; confidence in leading complex projects.
- Collaborative, problem-solving relationship builder, familiar working with cross-functional teams from creative, IT and production to product marketing and legal fostering teamwork to produce effective, integrated promotional materials.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas and status updates clearly and in a timely manner with stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong values and a work ethic aligned with our core company values, and employee and client-first culture; serve as a role model.
Experience and qualifications
- BA in marketing, communications/journalism, or other content marketing-related discipline.
- 7-10 years of experience in fast-paced marketing communications positions, with proven project management skills.
- Expert understanding of creative development, from drafting briefs to executing deliverables for various communication vehicles, including print, digital, video, etc.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated creative, writing, and editing expertise.
- Strong business judgment, interpersonal skills, and emotional intelligence.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $75,000 – $80,000.