Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple.
Lookout is looking for a Visual/Marketing Graphic Designer to support Lookout’s Consumer business. In this role, the Designer will produce visual content that educates and engages consumer audiences about digital security and Lookout’s protection services. This is a contract position.
The Designer will produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution and launch the designs across a variety of mediums (for example,presentations, emails, online news outlets, website, and social media). The Designer will work directly with the Marketing team to define the goals, scope, and timeline for each project and support design refinements, post-launch.
The ideal candidate for this role has a keen eye for beautiful, modern design/UI and strong visual storytelling skills.
- Quickly translate brainstorming discussions and big picture ideas into relevant creative visuals.
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure the written content & visuals connect to tell a strong & compelling story to consumer audiences.
- Concept and create infographics, process diagrams, photography, graphs and charts, and icons.
- Work on layouts and art work for email, in-application pop-ups, and the website, and resize ads based on mechanical specs.
- Build presentation decks and newsletters in coordination with the business development team.
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the Lookout Consumer brand & product Playbook.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Accept and implement feedback with precision.
- Minimum 4+ years marketing design experience.
- Strong track record of driving sales in a high-touch model and collaborating effectively with channel partners in the security and/or wireless communications industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Meet deadlines in a busy environment and work closely with key stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, consistency across channels and platforms, version control.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.