Lume is a 5-year-old fast growing ecommerce deodorant and personal care brand that’s transforming the way that humans do hygiene. We joined forces with Harry’s, another disruptive brand with great people and infrastructure, to accelerate our growth. We are a team of self-starters that roll up our sleeves and get it done. Our style is collaborative and very fast-paced so an adaptive personality is a must.
Title: Graphic Designer
Remote position, must have access to a quiet location free from distractions for the entire scheduled shift
A company laptop will be provided, however, you’ll need access to reliable internet for the entire scheduled shift and a smartphone. Ability to participate in video conferences.
We are searching for a talented graphic designer to join our in-house creative team! Experience with ecommerce and performance marketing (i.e.: ads on YouTube, Facebook, and more) a huge plus.
- Work with in-house creative team to create strategic marketing assets for digital marketing projects including, but not limited to email, web banners, social media, etc.
- Participate in ideation and review meetings and design brainstorms.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts and design executions (across several different mediums) that reinforce brand voice through its visual/digital touchpoints.
- Retouch and edit all forms of imagery as needed, including creating mockup of products and branded environments.
- Partner with Creative, Marketing, and Brand teams to create strategic marketing assets for digital marketing projects including, but not limited to email, web banners, social media, etc.
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills required to present creative assets by targeted deadlines.
- Experience with promotional email graphic experience.
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with digital graphic design with a degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Strong layout and typography skills preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Lightroom as well as camera and equipment
- Open-minded attitude about feedback on your design and a willingness to improve your work
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities while working under tight deadlines
- A self-motivated and thoughtful problem solver with an eye for detail
- Patience and positive attitude with a collaborative approach
- A great attitude and flexibility to pivot in the business nature of a startup
- Sense of humor and the ability to have fun doing what you love
- Central or Eastern Time Zones are preferred
- Minimal Travel required
Please provide a current portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of modern design aesthetic and skillful use of graphic design and illustration.